Here goes; y helo tharrrr!

Here goes; y helo tharrrr!

Hello everyone,

During last M'era Luna I noticed the Vox Noctem-flag on the camping and I recognized it as I used to listen for years to this stream. It went down for quite some time so it faded off my radar so I was really surprised by this. Had a good time around the camping site and started listening again.

Figured I might as well join the board and see if there's activity in the chat ^^ Anyway, I'm Dutch (hence the English), male, 34 years old and your average IT-guy. And of course, like all of you, I too have exquisite taste in music. Not sure if people still use Last.fm, but my account there is Klauwhamer (last.fm/user/klauwhamer). So you can have a grasp of what music I listen to.

Well, tah-tah!
      Hello you crazy Dutch, it is really nice to read from you. Looking forward to about your visit with us on the mera Luna, we had fun and I'm so sorry that my English is unfortunately so bad but we understood each other anyway. one can find you also on Facebook? Thank you very much for your kind words and that you listen again :)
      Leben wir um zu sterben...oder sterben wir um zu leben!